Saturday - Thursday: 8:00 am-2:00 pm, 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Rheumatology clinic services
What is Rheumatology?
Modern field in medicine for
- Non-surgical prevention, management and treatment of joint, muscle, tendon, bone diseases
- Specified specialty for immune system and autoimmune disorders diagnosis and treatment
Which problems are included?
- Muscle, joint, bone disorders such as shoulder, knee, Hand, low back pain
- Osteoarthritis (The most common joint problem)
- Osteoporosis (The most common bone disorder)
- All typed of Rheumatism &Arthritis and soft tissue Rheumatism
- Gout and pseudo Gout
- Immune system mediated and autoimmune diseases Such as lupus, polymyositis
- Inflammatory spinal disorders such as spinal rheumatism and ankylosing spondylitis
- metabolic bone diseases such as osteomalacia
- Connective tissue diseases Such as systemic sclerosis
- Inflammatory vascular disorders such as vasculitis and vasculopathy
Which tools we have for Diagnosis?
- Bone Dexa scan and quantitative CT scan for detection of osteoporosis
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound a safe and rapid method for detection of joint an tendon problems
- High quality MRI machine
- The latest CT Scan machine
- The newest version of digital X-RAY Machine
What we do for Treatment Conventional?
- approved non-surgical prevention and treatment for bone joint muscle and soft tissue disorders
- Modern biologic therapy for autoimmune diseases
- Ultrasound guided intra-joint injections
- New developed treatment of osteoporosis