Saturday - Thursday: 8:00 am-2:00 pm, 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Nephrology is the study of the kidneys that includes preservation of kidney health, and the treatment of kidney disease from diet and medication to renal replacement therapy.
Nephrology department in Iranian hospital is one of the best departments in Dubai.
Nephrology and urinary service include:
- Chronic kidney disease and its complications
- Diabetic kidney disease Type II and Type I
- Kidney Transplant patients and their donors
- Electrolyte abnormalities salts minerals acid base disorders
- Hematuria grossly visible or microscopic (blood in the urine)
- Kidney Stone (Recurrent)
- Cystic Kidney diseases multiple cysts in the kidney
- Swelling of both legs ankle and feet, Nephrotic syndrome
- Family history of kidney disease, dialysis transplant
- Kidney biopsy for glomerular disease
- Autoimmune disease systemic lupus erythematosus associated kidney disease.
- Hemodialysis hemodiafilteration and plasma exchange