The Physiotherapy Staffs at Iranian Hospital are skilled in treating in-patients and out-patients with many types of injuries, conditions and disorders. Therapists evaluate and implement treatment plan to facilitate recovery and helping the patient to meet the goals of treatment.
In-patient Physical Therapy:
Physical Therapists work with hospitalized patients on every ward of Iranian Hospital. Our therapists evaluate joint range of motion, strength, balance and endurance in relation with the whole body. They provide interventions to improve and restore mobility and independence with careful consideration of acute medical problems and discharge needs. Therapists work closely with physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers to help ensure that patients have the opportunity to recover to the best of their ability in the hospital and receive appropriate support and care upon discharge. In-patient physical therapy coverage is provided every day including Fridays and holidays.
Out-patient Physical Therapy:
Physical Therapists treat patients with a wide range of musculoskeletal problems that can affect range of motion , strength posture, activities of daily living and work habits. (Other problems which affect balance or create difficulty in walking need specialized evaluation.)
Our therapists provide compassionate care in a collaborative environment, maintaining good relationships,a with their patients during treatment as they work towards their goals.
Patients are provided with education about their condition and treatment, and therapists teach self-management techniques and individualized home exercise programs. Therapists use exercise therapy, manual therapy or joint mobilization during treatment as needed. They use latest industry standard equipment such as:
- Electrical stimulation
- Electrical Traction
- Infra-red therapy
- Short wave / Micro wave therapy
- Iso-kinetic machine
- Digital Balance trainer
- Aqua massager
Specialized care is available in the VIP clinic:
- Experience special care at well-established VIP clinic by most qualified and expert physiotherapist, where you are warmly welcomed to meet all the following high quality advance treatment in the form of special package:
- High power laser therapy for acute and chronic pain
- Shock wave therapy for chronic pain and calcification in soft tissue
- Manual mobilization and manipulation techniques for joint correction and spine abnormality
- Taping and strapping technique to support ligaments and unstable joints
- Occupational therapy , balance and gait training for treatment of adult stroke
- Exercise therapy and muscle strengthening by isokinetic machine and other devices
- Electrotherapy , sonotherapy and digital spinal traction for management of disc problem