The ENT clinic is equipped with modern diagnostic medical equipments, also there is an Audiometry & Speech therapy department which provide services for the patients.
The procedure which is done in ENT clinic Iranian Hospital.
A. Diagnostic procedure:
- Treatment & acute upper respiratory treat infection including pharyngtis, Tonsillitis, Otitis External & Otitis Medians
- Diagnostic & Treatment of Dizziness
- Diagnostic & Treatment of hearing problem
- Diagnostic & Treatment of snoring
- Diagnostic & Treatment of Allergic of sensitivities
- Diagnostic & Treatment of chronic dry caught
- Rhinos copy, Sinus Endoscopy & Laryngoscopy
- Diagnostic & treatment of voice problem
- Diagnostic & treatment of thyroid discuses
- Diagnostic & treatment of salivary gland diseases
- Diagnosis & treatment of oral cavity lesions
- Diagnostic & treatment of different neck mass.
- Removal of foreign body from nose, ear, pharynx & respiratory tracts.
B.Surgical procedures done by our ENT specialist
- Pediatric Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy, adult tonsillectomy by coblation method.
- Correction of nasal septum deviation
- Nasal polypectomy & excision of nasal mass.
- Functional Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Surgical treatment of snoring
- Reduction & nasal bone fracture.
- Reduction of facial maxillary fractures
- Surgical removal & salivary gland stones
- Surgical excision & neck masses.
- Repair of cleft lip & palate
- Removal of foreign body from respiratory tracks in children.
- Removal & foreign body from Esophagus.
Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a "nose job" or "nose reshaping" by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
What surgical rhinoplasty can treat
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone's face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
Rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum
Nose surgery that's done to improve an obstructed airway requires careful evaluation of the nasal structure as it relates to airflow and breathing.
Correction of a deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is achieved by adjusting the nasal structure to produce better alignment.