Neurosurgery and Spine surgery provide full spectrum of treatment options for the surgical cases of the brain, spine and peripheral nerve conditions. We provide the latest technology with advance and fully equipped Intensive Care Unit.
The diseases and conditions that routinely treated in our hospital:
- Benign and Malignant Tumors of Brain
- Benign and Malignant Tumors of spinal column and spinal cord
- Degenerative Spinal column disorders such as:
Cervical & Lumbar disc Herniations , Spinal stenosis, Spinal dislocations & Adult Spinal Scoliosis , Spinal Fusions
- Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Spinal Cord
- Traumatic Lesions of The Brain and Spine(Spinal Fractures)
- Congenital Malformations of Neurological System (Hydrocephalus, Chiari Malformation)
- Peripheral Entrapment Neuropathies Such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tardy ulnar palsy,..
- Chronic Pain Syndromes (Trigeminal Neuralgia – Failed Back Syndrome)
- Vertebral Augmentations (Vertebroplasty & kyphoplasty)