Internal Medicine department in Iranian hospital is one of the best departments in Dubai. We have experienced internists, 2 gastroenterologists , 2 neurologists , pulmonologist , Endocrinologist and infectious disease specialist; all are expert in their field and are long experienced .
We are giving the best care for our patients and managing all outpatients and in patients related to this important branch of medicine.
Ambulatory patients: are visited in the clinics of internal medicine, infectious disease, gastroenterology and hepathology, chest disease, nephrology, endocrinology and rheumatology.
Hospitalized patients: are managed in the medical ward, and ICU. Medical ward consists of private, VIP, and general rooms.
The Team: Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Operating Room Technicians, Office Assistants and Unit Support Clerks staff the units
Our services as follows:
Endocrinology / Diabetes service:
- Comprehensive Diabetes Care
- Insulin Pump Therapy
- Hormone Disorders
- Thyroid Gland
- Lipid Disorders
- Pituitary Gland disorders
- Adrenal Glands disorders
- Endocrine Hypertension
- Endocrine Tumors
- Calcium and Mineral Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Male and Female Infertility
- Bone Density Measurement
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Reflux esophagitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative disease) diagnosis and treatment
- H. pylori bacteria eradication
- Peptic disease
- Diagnosis and Management of Digestive Diseases.
- Diagnosis and Management of Liver Diseases.
- Upper GI Endoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic).
- Lower GI Endoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic).
- Screening Colonscopy for early detection of Polyps and Colon Cancer.
- UBT (Urea Breathing Test) for Helicobacter Pylori.
- Endoscopic Therapy of Bleeding Ulcers and Hemorrhoids
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Liver diseases as Hepatitis, Jaundice, Liver Cirrhosis, Elevated Liver enzymes
Infectious Disease service:
- Sexual Transmitted Disease STD.
- Travel Recommendations & Immunizations.
- Fungal Diseases.
- Infections Post Surgery.
- Infections & Evaluations after animal Bites.
- Lung, Bone, Joint, Bladder Infections.
- Meningitis, Sinusitis Infections.
Diagnostic and Management of Neurological Disorders including:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neuromuscular Diseases, multiple sclerosis, neck and back pain
- Movement Disorders
- Inflammatory Diseases of the Central and Peripheral Nervous System, Memory loss, Parkinsons, Brain tumour
- Electromyography (EMG).
- Nerve Conduction Studies. (NCV)
- Evoked Potentials.
Pulmonology / Respiratory Diseases service:
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infection
- Chronic Cough
- Allergy testing both serum and skin.
- Pulmonary function test
Rheumatology and Arthritis service:
- Diagnosis and Management of Muscle and Joint Diseases, such as Gout, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Myositis.
- Diagnosis and Management of Connective Tissue Disease and Autoimmune Disease, such as Lupus “SLE”.
- Bursitis and Tendinitis, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Joint and Soft Tissue Injection.
- Osteoporosis, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Muscle Weakness and Fatigue, Evaluation and Treatment.
Nephrology and urinary service:
- Renal colic & stones
- Nephropathy related to Diabetes Mellitus or other causes
- Acute and chronic renal failure
- Dialysis unit