General dentists prevent, evaluate, diagnose, and treat diseases of the oral cavity, as well as maintain the function and appearance of the teeth. Many oral diseases and abnormalities can indicate other diseases. A general dentist may refer patients to their physician or a specialist for further evaluation, or vice versa for treatment.
The Dental Center at IHD offers a wide range of modern dental care services. With our emphasis on expertise and customer service integrated with cure and prevention, our inter-disciplinary dental team ensures your ultimate satisfaction.
Lead by highly experienced dental surgeons with up-to-date knowledge of the latest equipment and materials, this unit offers the following services:
- Consultation and Diagnosis
- Dental Restorations
- Root Canal Treatments and Retreatments
- Scaling and polishing (Air flow technology)
- Composite restorations (tooth colour fillings)
- Inlay / Onlay
- Post and core
- Complete or partial dentures, acrylic or chrome cobalt
- Zirconia (CAD - CAM)